Re: [IRCA] 1630 unid

Hi Patrick,
I contacted the local part 15 guy and hes off the air for a few weeks but they supposedly run carrier current on 1620. I think they can cover most of down town. I've never heard them before. They said they run different programming than what I heard. The station I heard wasn't on the air when I checked a while ago.
73- Doug