[IRCA] Got Sirius?

I have recently started listening to XM with a MyFi portable. Reception, even with the built-in antenna, is remarkably good.

I'm very curious about your experiences with Sirius radio reception and your thoughts about their programming. Both systems' offerings seem almost like Xerox copies of eachother.

It's too bad no single receiver can pull in both services. I bet they planned it that way (hi).

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Karl Zuk N2KZ