[IRCA] An idea for an Antenna

I was driving home to see my folks the other day in South Georgia and I kept driving by fields with the pivoting irrigation systems in them. Y' know the ones that are a couple of hundred feet long, they pivot around a central point and they're supported by struts on wheels so they can rotate? Well...what if you could build one out of PVC and run a wire the entire length of it and use it as a Beverage Antenna? You could just rotate it and not have run wire in different directions. Surely I'm not the only one who has ever thought of this idea. Of course, you would have to have lots of flat land to put it on, but I think it would work. Am I crazy or what?!? Perhaps one day when I win the lottery...

Bert

P.S. Things are kind of slow here DX wise in case you can't tell... except for the Buffalo station here tonight.