[IRCA] Need some help with an ID

Hi everyone, This evening at 1807 I was listening my Grundig S-350 at 1807 and caught a very clear "Talk Radio KFNQ or similar) ID then "Your healthy radio addiction starts now" leading back into the Laura Ingraham Show BUT unfortunately I forgot to write down the frequency! I can't find anything like it listed in any of my sources and it's driving me nuts, hi. Just 2 minutes before I had logged KAAY 1090 in loud and clear and 8 minutes later I logged KCJJ 1630. HELP!
I realize it's a shot in the dark but I thought I would give it a shot anyway.
Thanks for ANY help.
73's and great DX
John Hunter
Rossville GA