[IRCA] Ham Radio Net for AM DX'ers

Wow. This is a lot more interest than I thought there would be. Great to
see it. Since we're scattered over the US, we'll need wider propagation than
80 can provide, 40 is too crowded with SW broadcasters. That leaves 20
and with the sunspots near their low point, we'll need to do this
during the daylight hours.

Can we hear suggestions for time of day and a frequency? I think once a week
to start off would be plenty. We'll see how it goes. Once we settle on the
details others on the list could monitor the net, and even e-mail comments
to be read in "near" real time. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film