[IRCA] 1950 Policies

John:

Sorry if I was hard to understand.  Both Ft. Payne stations verified in
1950.  In fact nearly everybody verified back then.  I had a collection
of nearly 2000 veries (maybe more, I'm getting forgetful) but stopped
around 1975 when I lost most of my very best QSL's in an inadvertent
flood.  Most of my dxing then was on a Zenith tablemodle.  Probable best
catch was 4YA in New Zealand.  Had 6 from Hawaii & 106 from California.
This from my NW Iowa location.  47 of 48 states. Never heard Vermont.
73  don k.