[IRCA] XESS-620, XESDD-1030, KURS-1040, KSON-1240, ... or, my brain hurts

[IRCA] XESS-620, XESDD-1030, KURS-1040, KSON-1240, ... or, my brain hurts

XESS-620 is still running WW1 NOS with little or no local announcements.

XESDD-1030 is now running the Black Gospel format formerly heard on
KURS-1040.  (Which brings up Brian's point from earlier today about US
facilities delivering content to Mexican stations).

KURS-1040 and KSON-1240 remain silent due to antenna damage.

On the way home from work tonight I finally logged XEGYS-1040 Guaymas
with jingle "Super Banda, la .... de Guaymas".  Eventually XEHES-1040
Radiorama started interfering with them.  No WHO yet tonight.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA