Re: [IRCA] Mystery 970 Latin

Bill <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been listening to a mystery Latin station on 970. It loops best
on the SE leg of the K9AY. Any help would be appreciated.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billqsl/sounds/0970-20041228-
1835.mp3

Bill Harms

Hi Bill

I think this is 970 HIVP Radio Olimpica, La Vega, Dominican Republic. This is certainly a station I would like in my log book on this side of "The Pond."

73's and Happy New Year

Barry