[IRCA] UNID-930 with Southern Gospel

Still trying for KYAK-930 on the nights when I'm working late...

Last night around 11:20pm PST I once again had a station running
Gospel music.  (This was strictly Southern Gospel male quartets, an
enjoyable format that is common in the south but extremely rare out
here in the west).   Legal IDs were fadey, but I caught the following
very weakly on tape at 11:24 and 11:34:

"AM 16-40(?) and 9-30, KEGZ?"

"Invite your neighbor to tune us in.  The new 9-30, ____."

Any ideas?  Between my work and family situations, I'm a few months
behind in my club bulletins.  I haven't even been back on my home PC
to do an Internet search on this...

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA