Re: [IRCA] Off the cuff sunset receptions

Re: [IRCA] Off the cuff sunset receptions

820 Burien has been heard from Vacaville recently, so don't give up hope!  1430 with Asian language prgms could also be KJAY Sacramento; they have gone all ethnic as Sac has major influx of SE Asians and Russians.  1110/1210/1430/1690 all have Asian pgms.  Hmong, Vietnamese, CC, RR are common on radio here.

Can anyone shed some light on who Radio Catolica on 1680/1670 is?  I first heard this a few weeks ago on 1680 over Fresno, but last Thursday I heard this on 1670 over Redding.  Thought maybe Salem in Seattle at first, but with the shift to 1670, Seattle has been heard under Disney w/SS and call ID.  Catolica hasn't given calls but does mention Mexico; a XE?  1670 did not give calls on the hour.

Merry Christmas to All, and may you hear your most wanted DX in 2005!

Rich Toebe
Vacaville CA