RE: [IRCA] Seasons Greeting

Greeting.

Well, the house is now a wreck! The baby opened a plethora of presents, and she has strewn everything all over! Exhaustion has set in, but we need to start cooking the Turky breast for dinner.

I confess that I gave myself a great christmas inclusing several Bulmer books, and upgrades on three Dray Prescot books. Gave everyone $100 to get what they wanted, and the reaction to CA$H told me I made a good choice.

I hope everyone has a fun filled holiday, with quality family time!!!! I am debating visiting two stores tomorrow. Being the day after Christmas insanity should be the rule, but I want to get myself a digital camera, and tomorrow the bargains are there.

I hope everyone has a great holiday! I hope 2005 is better for everyone than 2004! It will be for me even though this was a really great year!

Best of DX and 73 73's!

Terry Klasek