[IRCA] Happy Holidays

Wishing everyone a very Merry Holiday season and the best in the coming
year.

Also a short introduction. I was a member of IRCA in the way back ..
probably in 1964 or so ... Had a number of states verified, etc .. Kind of a
hey day for DXing from my point of view.  Anyway - My Dad and I worked
toward getting an amateur license .. but we never did it.  He passed away in
April of 2004.

That was a little bit of a wakeup call for me - so I started studying and I
got my Technician tag on my 55th birthday after a 40 year quest!

I (KE7CGZ) hang out on the 2 meter (mostly 146.84) and a bit of 440 meter
(N7PIR 440.4500 MHz. PL 103.5, IRLP node 3420) repeaters in Portland, Oregon
with my Kenwood TH-F6A tribander HT ... Now putting a bit-o-effort in
working for the General tag.

All best,

Mary Anne