Re: [IRCA] RE: [ABDX] - Freeware Recording Software for Win 98

Re: [IRCA] RE: [ABDX] - Freeware Recording Software for Win 98

Steve,
Thanks for sharing this input with us. (excellent) Not to capitalize, but this would be a good topic for an article in the DXM. My questions in the past were: Why would one prefer WAV over MP3 and what's the most preferred format currently? What would be best to send to a radio station? etc.I've been using the sound recorder to transfer a few cassette clips to the hard drive, not knowing what format or anything else about it.
Happy Holidays 73- Doug