Re: [IRCA] Late dx

Doug,

You have a right to be exited. Don't blame me. I just remember the old
days too much. DX is always there to be had. To be honest, some of the
best DX I have ever logged was from 92-95 when I logged India, Nepal,
and Bangladesh. That beats anything I logged in the 60s or 70s. The
early 90s....We are only talking about 10-12 years ago too.  I do
remember being excited about logging DX in the 60s and I was told by
older DXers that the "Good DX" was in the 30s and 40s, so each era has
the "old timers" that remember a different era. But logging 1-10 watt
TIS stations cross country stands up next to what the guys heard in the
30s and 40s, that was only a few years back.  There is always DX to be
had.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin