Re: [IRCA] 1160 was Re: KFI tower

Okay, here is my time line.

      -1975 Spokane
1975-1977 Korea
1977-1979-Spokane
1980-1983 Utah
1983-1986 Maryland (Korea in 1984 for a while)
1986-1989 Germany
1989-1997 Korea
1997-present Maryland

I also DXed on vacations to Spokane throughout.

Yeah, I remember listening to KSL all day long at times in the winter.  They were one
of the strongest non-local stations along with KNBR, KGO, KFBK, KNX, KFI etc.

Bill