[IRCA] unid

Gang,

My wife and I are in Lewisburg Tennessee spending Christmas with our kids and
grandkids.  On the way here we spent the night in Mahtoon Ill.  I heard a pretty
good oldies station on 1690 that seemed to be playing mostly stuff from the 50's
and not a lot of commercials.  Everytime I caught them it seemed to be inbetween
ID's.  Any thoughts.  I will try again on the way home.

Steve