[IRCA] KFI tower

Former KFI CE Marvin Collins tells me that they are now running 25KW into the auxiliary tower, which is 200 feet tall. This is extremely short for 640. A quarter wavelength on 640 is 384.2 feet, so the 200 feet is a little more than an eighth wavelength; not very efficient.

Despite many media reports that the main tower was 900 feet tall, it was actually 750 feet tall, just a hair short of a half wavelength. I crunched the numbers found on several reliable databases, which agree that it was 175.7 degrees electrical height; which is 228.62 meters.