[IRCA] Late dx

1060  CA  KTNS  Oakhurst  12/22 0040 PDT noted thru the QRM with code
ID's and sweep tones.  Not much stronger than CKMX/KDUS/KDYL QRM.

 650  HI  KHNR  Honolulu 12//22 0045 noted atop the frequency looping
NE/SW (the only direction I can get that doesn't have a horrid buzz on
it) with Bill O'Reilly show and many ads & call letter ID's.  Stayed
pretty much atop thru TOH.  First Hawaiian I've heard in several years
since KDWN-720 stopped their silent period.

650  WY KGAB Orchard Valley 12/22 0100 PDT popped atop with station
promos mentioning Wyoming's #1 talk outlet then '650 KGAB-Orchard
Valley, Cheyenne' ID.  Stayed atop for the next 5 minutes or so with
news and many more ads & promos + several more call ID's.  This is a NEW
one for me.

Thank you very much Mike Hawkins for the tip on KSTE's silent period.
That helped immensly.  No Alaska or WSM but one more night to try.

73  don kaskey san francisco ca