[IRCA] KFI on low power provides an added bonus

[IRCA] KFI on low power provides an added bonus

KSTE/650 is off the air on the same night that KFI is running low power.  Being in Northern California, that's a DXers dream...at least for me anyway.  I have managed to pull IDs for KENI/Anchorage (last time heard on 650 was while they were still KYAK in 1970), and WSM/Nashville (last time heard here was 1973).  I haven't got anything new on 640 tonight, but I'm not complaining one bit!

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA, somewhere deep in the fog

Do you Yahoo!?