Re: [IRCA] KFI tower downed

KFI really isn't much weaker than normal down here.  I can usually put
enough of a dent in them to hear one of the two Mexicans, which is not
much different from tonight's conditions.  KMTI and XETNT are a little
better than usual on 650 but that's about it.  If I hadn't heard about
it on this list, I wouldn't have noticed any change in their signal
tonight -- Tim