Re: [IRCA] KFI tower downed

Patrick Martin wrote:

> Montana-640 is a regular here all of the day, especially in the Winter.
> East with now 10 KW days. You should beable to nab that in the Winter
> afternoons.
>
> 73s,
>
> Patrick

--I'll chip in with my 2 cents worth on KGVW-640.  I first heard them in 1984 at sunrise.  Those were in my younger days when getting up at 4 or 5 a.m. seemed much more plausible than it does
now.  Haven't heard Montana-640 for years since though.  That was about the same time I heard the Tampa area station on 1040 nicely at their local sunrise also.  Back in the days when WHO was
the only competition on 1040.  73  don