[IRCA] KFI Activity

Reading all the KFI stuff during the last Football game of the day.
When it was over I tried 640 from about 8:40-9:03pm PST and certainly
noted a change in KFI's signal strength.

There were two identifyable signals heard under/thru KFI.  Both in
spanish....

(1) straight talk

(2) operatic music with a Pavoratti style tenor....this was followed at
8:57 with a lively uptempo march which very well could have been a
National Anthem, although I did not recognize which country's it might
have been.  After 9pm there was more music either opera or show tune
style.  Pretty hard to really tell as it was pretty far under the other
two stations most of the time.

Unfortunately at 9pm I couldn't pull any ID from anyone except KFI.

Any help here?

thanks

don kaskey  san francisco ca