From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bruce Bacon
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 5:58 PM
To: 'Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America'
Subject: RE: [IRCA] Speaking of DX Tests

I'm with you, Doug. I very rarely send out reports; generally only for DX
tests anymore. But, like you, the reports I do send out are nicely put
together and accompanied by a recording of the recept. WRCG would never have
been heard here in Idaho without the help of a DX test with CW, so I for one
am anxiously waiting for that particular veri.
Cheers es 73's,
Bruce N7BWB