Re: [IRCA] Somebody has gotta' help me!

Bert, The Palomar (I forget the product number at the moment) allows you to shift the receive freq. from 333kHz up to 4.333 MHz. In other words the device "up converts the received VLF/LW signal to the 4 MHz Band so you can receive it without the attenuation of the high pass filter at, or about 1.8 MHz.
I will send you a copy of the product sheet later today. It will be clearer that way.

73 John Wagner, Ohio