Re: [IRCA] KATQ-1070

Pat:

Thanks for the tip on KATQ.  I need them badly.  I gave it a listen for about 20 minutes (1900-1920 PST).  I could hear some talk very faintly under KNX, looping toward Montana but nothing I
could even decipher as a half time or post game show.  It definitely wasn't a play by play at the time I was listening.  It could well have been CFAX Victoria but the signal was just not good
enough to tell..  Conditions to the north are  poor tonight.  Pat, if you hear them again sometime and conditions are better here I'd sure like to know.

Also, following the old lessons-that once you hear a long sought station you can't get rid of them, I'm finding preaching atop 930 this evening.  Most likely KYAK again.  Haven't listened at
TOH as yet but will later.

73  don