[IRCA] DX TIP

940    KNNZ   UT, Cedar City, good on top with "News Talk 940, KNNZ
Cedar City" ID at 1859.50 EST 12/13, USA News, into local spots and
promos. For some reason I have never logged this, not that I can
remember. I have heard KSUB-590 in the past, but not 940. This is new.
With 10 KW at LSS, I should have heard this in the past, but I cannot
find a log on it anywhere.

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage

Patrick Martin