From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Rene F. Tetro
Sent: 11 December, 2004 12:00 AM
To: IRCA List; NRC List
Subject: [IRCA] Test Ending

I will be shutting the station down in about 3 minutes so people in our area
can DX other stations on 990.

I have a feeling, by the reports, that we might be able to hear CBW fairly
well here in Philly tonight.  I'll listen on my car radio.

Also --- an extra bonus that I had not planned.  I will be running something
different for a few minutes at 0130 when I bring the station back up.  I
will be on 50KW day again, running -- get this -- a 50HZ square wave tone at
about 50% modulation.  This is to adjust the low freq eq and tilt on the new
audio processor I installed last week.