[IRCA] XEXX-1420, XESS-1450?

XEXX-1420 was off the air while I was driving around town this
afternoon.  They're already back on now, but it's always possible
they'll go off again.

This morning around 8:30am PST I was getting a Spanish station under
KFSD-1450 with talk programming.  It sounded very much like the old
XESS in Ensenada (they got a lot of their programming from XEDA-1290
in Mexico City).  I think it's quite possible they're doing what
XESDD-920/1030 is doing - i.e., keeping their REAL Ensenada station on
1450 while their FAKE Ensenada station broadcasts from Tijuana-Tecate
with the same calls but different programming on 620.

Can any other SoCal DXers confirm?  I'll try to listen again tomorrow
and see if I can get any ID.  It wasn't // any other Tijuana station
so it wasn't a false image (that's usually not a problem with the big
Kiwa loop anyway).  San Luis has moved to 1460 and as far as I know
the Ventura station is still oldies, so there's not much else it could
be.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA