[IRCA] Fwd: 1300/1600 DX Test

--- Begin Message ---
Col Watts,

I am disappointed to have to tell you that we are unable to get the cooperation necessary to conduct the DX test for 1600 AM this Christmas night.  The station is unmanned/automated overnight and they cannot get anyone to come in to conduct the test.  I belive that when I initially discussed the test with the Station Manager, he did not understand what would be required of them.

I'm sorry this has happened.  Perhaps next year we can try to do both stations.

Adam Lock
Operations Manager
WNQM/WWCR/WMQM

--- End Message ---