[IRCA] OT: Nice ferrite loop on ebay

This is not a solicitation for a sale, merely ran across this item--a
ferrite MW/LF tunable loop. Lots of pictures of his homebrew ferrite tunable
loop--appears to be a very nice construction job. One of my other lists had
mentioned it, and someone saw it demonstrated at a NH hamfest this summer,
with excellent loop nulls of more than 60dB. Apparently he plans to build
more of them than just this one being offered.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15051&item=573413951
3&rd=1>

Incidentally, there's an ancient Worcester Space Magnet loop on ebay, too.
I'd never seen one before, this one looked pretty amateurishly built.
Steve