Re: [IRCA] UNID TIS-530

Patrick,
I suspect the call is WPVW567, a WA Dept of Transportation station in Ellensburg. I heard that one last year, and I also heard a station recently giving road conditions between Ellensburg and Yakima, though I didn't catch a call on that occasion. The WA DOT stations in that area seem to pick up their NWS weather from Pendleton, hence the OR weather conditions.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta