Re: [IRCA] Speaker

I use a four-source audio switch, and hook all my DX receivers into a stereo system (in this case, a Kenwood AR-304 receiver, with filter modifications by Bruce Elving for FM DX). I also have a cassette deck (my 1990 vintage Realistic SCT-86 still works great) to record DX. I have the Grundig S350, Sangean ATS-803A, Realistic TM-152 and Radio Shack PRO-2052 hooked into this unit, which is hooked to the auxiliary jack. Works very well for me.

73, Eric (N0UIH)