[IRCA] Re: UNIDs on 1540

Les, your "Hometown Radio" on 1540 is WBNL - Warrick,
Indiana.

And, although I didn't hear an ID, I strongly suspect
that your EWTN station on 1540 is KGBC in Galveston,
texas.  A few seconds before the TOH EWTN theme music,
I heard bits of an announcement during which a man
said "Galveston".  Also, they are listed on the EWTN
radio newtwork website as an affiliate.

73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL