Re: [IRCA] Portable MW/SW Radio

I'll wait, but how much is it gonna' cost me?

Bert

Bert, Wait for the Eton One XM! (Note- wait for production run 2 or 3 of the Eton.). Why? It is a hell of a lot of radio "with RF guts designed by Drake"! I hold a lot of hope for this one, but it may fall flat also. When I consider the use of Drake Pass Band Tune and Drake Sync on any radio I take notice. Not only does this radio have all the functions we look for in DXing it also has XM Radio. All of this in a foot print about the size of a Sony 2010.
But, many of us have been holding our collective breaths on this one since the demise of the Grundig Sat. 700! We've conserved enough oxygen to fill the Hindenburg. I only hope it doesn't blow up in our faces yet again!

John T. Wagner, Bursting Lungs