[IRCA] TA's

Hi Everyone:

After spending six weeks in Edmonton, with it's inevitable big city noise and zero chance of any TA possibilities, I returned home on the 13th to my trusty AOR and outside antennas hoping to be able to makeup for lost time. Fat chance! The first 4 nights proved to be distinctly lacking in any signal from outside Alberta or Northern BC due to the aurora. Last night all the regular US and Canadian power houses were back. So were 2 very faint carriers on 153 and 189. Nothing on medium wave. Tonight the 153 carrier is there again, only stronger, plus very faint audio on 189 which is probably Iceland. Hopefully conditions will continue to improve and I will hear more.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030 & 150' EWE