[IRCA] Additional Info on WNTP 990 & WFIL 560 DX Tests (QSL Info)

[IRCA] Additional Info on WNTP 990 & WFIL 560 DX Tests (QSL Info)

Please note the additional information below on the upcoming DX tests:

WNTP 990khz Friday Night/Saturday Morning December 11, 2004

WFIL 560khz Friday Night/Saturday Morning January 8, 2005

Les,

I wanted to let you know what the format of the DX tests will be for WNTP and WFIL.  They will consist of a combination of voice IDs, Morse IDs, and marching band music (I tried to pick music that would be distinctive and familiar) -- Stars and Stripes Forever, The Washington Post March, and the Liberty Bell March (the old Monty Python theme).  The format will be the same for both stations, with the voice and Morse IDs appearing between each song.  The dates, times, and modes of operations remain as previously planned.

I have received our new QSL cards for both stations, so we will be sending them out to those who respond.  I will include a special sticker/label on the reverse side noting the DX Test, date, time, mode, and a thank you.

All responses should be send via either email to rtetro@xxxxxxxxx , or via snail mail to:
Rene' Tetro,
Chief Engineer
WNTP-WFIL
117 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA  19444-1901

Thanks again for your assistance in getting the word out.  I am looking forward to the test, as I am also finding out that others are as well by their emails.

73,
Rene'

René F. Tetro,
Chief Engineer