[IRCA] Auroral cx

Mike:

You are right.  It WAS XESDD in Baja I heard last night.  Confirmed this
at midnight ID.  I'd forgotten they had switched to this frequency
lately.  Sounds like you were hearing much the same as I was last
night.  I'd love to hear WHO again but local KTCT is too strong when
looping E/W.  No sign of Vancouver-1040 here either.

73  don