Re: [IRCA] Sending a reception report

Hi Ray,
I believe that is NHK's main corporate office. I got the address under the regional headquarter's section, which is on the next page (253) of the WRTH. Primarily, I want to make sure the right info. is on the right line, plus, should it say NHK 2 or Osaka 2 or just the call....???, stuff like that, hi..
Thanks for your help,
Doug Pifer