[IRCA] Re: Barrow, Alaska... good DX site?

[IRCA] Re: Barrow, Alaska... good DX site?

WOAH! The replies to my original message are simply amazing. Thank you
to each and every one who replied during the past week. I've had to
work late all week and haven't had a chance to check the messages in
the lists, but the response I've seen have been fantastic, and there
are still tons of messages to read.

Regarding the job I was considering in Barrow, it was with the AK
state government in an IT capacity and not with the radio station in
Barrow. I'm at a stage in my life that I can consider jobs in
far-flung locals, with an eye on DX potential. I haven't turned the
Barrow opportunity down yet, but am leaning in that direction.

Best 73,
Brandon