Date: 10/26/04 01:08:00
To: IRCA Group Email America
Subject: [IRCA] More Recording DX

Hi All,
I just came across an item that C.Crane sells and am wondering if anyone has utilized or considered this item in they're shack to record DX? It's called a Pogo- Radio YourWay- AM/FM Radio and Recorder.(corny name)  The radio, I could care less about.  Is there anything out there that's similar to this item and it's description that could do the same job? Do you think that this would do the work of a cassette player? ie. copy, replay, replay, replay, copy etc... hi.

http://www.ccrane.com/radio-yourway-accessory.aspx
Thanks 73- Doug