[IRCA] New IRCA CPC Chairperson

Les Rayburn <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First the bad news, Lynn Hollerman who has done a wonderful job coordinating
DX
tests for the IRCA recently has decided that she needs some time to pursue
other things,
and will be leaving her post. Lynn has done a fantastic job and I know that
other
DX'ers will join me in thanking her for a job well done.

73, and Good DX

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Hi Lynn

Just on a personal note from this side of "The Pond." Can I say a big thank you, from a PC novice, to Lynn for all the technical scrapes she has dug me out of in recent times! In particular a  B I G  thank you for your patience and perseverance in getting me on the right track PC wise. The very best of good luck with your new focus.
73's
Barry Davies
Editor
North American News