[IRCA] WRCG TEST

I was at a meeting in Albemarle, NC (near Charlotte), over the weekend, but took along the trusty 2010. The test was heard with a fair signal (low QRM - even in the motel room!), but I fear that what's left of the contents of my brain housing group is shorting-out. I would have sworn that the code ID was W C R G and not
W R C G. For the most part, the code was too fast for me to copy, but at the beginning, the IDs were "easy." Only listened for 10 minutes (6 AM reveille Saturday morning was a deciding factor).

I'm impressed at the wide geographical range of reception, especially for a regional frequency. Way to go Bobby Gray!

Mike (who was) in Albemarle, NC. with Sony 2010.