Re: [IRCA] DX TIPS for WDXR

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1690 WWAA GA, Avondale Estates, WWAA, fair to poor o/u KDDZ (Radio
Disney) with The Majority report on Air America at 0450 EDT 10/25, many
Air America promos, a spot for some business "in Atlanta" at 0455, At
0459.30, weather for Atlanta, ID at 0459.50, but unable to catch
anything but "......Georgia", Into CNN Net news. I had KFSG phased out
pretty well, hardly noticeable. New. (PM-OR)

1Patrick Martin
Seaside OR

Hi Patrick

The ID is simply "WVAA Avondale Estates" and "16-90 Air Atlanta" They can put in a reasonable signal here in the UK. Some times noticeably so to the extent that I think they leave on the 10kW?

73's

Barry