[IRCA] Re: [NRC-AM] Anyone R ember ELF? Or log it???

[IRCA] Re: [NRC-AM] Anyone R ember ELF? Or log it???

Yep, I remember the project....never personally knew anyone involved with it, and never logged it. If I recall correctly, the theory/fact was that signals transmitted via ELF (300 Hz or less) would penetrate and carry under water better than any other mode of transmission at the time. Maybe I'm dreaming, but I seem to recall hearing of similar ELF use in Australia.

Of a more practical application, can you imagine what type of - true - longwire/Beverage that son of a gun would be?! Wonder if I'm too old to be reconsidered for recall to active duty for assignment to a decommissioning crew, hi!

        Mike