Re: [IRCA] Craig's DXpedition

It's a little scary up here now for DXpeditions because in Townsville we've
started spring which signals 2 major events:

1 - crocodile mating season, they tend to get a little cranky, especially if
the male ain't gettin' any
2 - Easter Taipan and Death Adder snake feeding begins as they end their
hybernation, ie they are more active and look for food

I'm hoping there's no rain this week because where I terminate the 2 North
American EWE's there is passageway for Croc's between two swamps

I'm also hoping it's not too hot and dry this week because where I terminate
the potential African EWE is tall grassland which is a prime location for
snakes.

Gosh, we'll never complain about the mosquitoes at our DXpedition sites again.

best wishes,

Nick