[IRCA] TP logs as a result of brain damage

[IRCA] TP logs as a result of brain damage

At 07:36 PM 9/19/04, you wrote:
Bruce Portzer and I were out at Grayland WA at the same time, and there were few DU's to pick from but quite a nice selection of Japanese, Koreans and Filipinos. That might make you think our spot is much like Patrick's but I spent quite a bit of time trying to hear the NHK1 Japanese stations on 540 which he apparently heard with no problem. That simply is not fair......

Chuck Hutton

Chuck,

If your head is too soft, then buy a good helmet and experiment with it. Climb a tall tree and dangle an antenna wire from it
(type, gauge, length...that's irrelevant) and launch yourself into space, land on your head, and wait for sunset Japan time.
You'll hear plenty of 50W NHK repeaters.

I tried this a while ago. Didn't work somehow. Angle of launch. Acceleration at touchdown. My weight at the time.
Not sure what.

All what happened is I saw bright lights suddenly and then they went out, and next thing you know I was riding in high
splendour to the wail of a siren, flash of winkin' blinkin' lights, and entering the local hospital.

After they let me go home, I quick turned on the SPR-4: NOTHING, just the usual piles of AMs crawling all over
each other. Not TP one. Not even a TA. Mama T. was honked off because I hadn't done the yard, and now I've
got some more bills for transportation in the ambulance and patching up at the hospital......

Patrick, it's ALL YOUR FAULT! My attorney will be talking to your attorney directly.

Charlie in Dixie

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor
Grifton, North Carolina