Re: [IRCA] Clear Channel Stations

Terry,

I'm sure you meant the 50 kW Class A stations instead of the stations of Clear Channel Worldwide, which has gutted local programming in favor of stale programming that sounds like it was produced by high school students.

I avoid listening to Clear Channel-owned stations; I tend to tune in the competitors, but I'm listening more to shortwave radio these days.

73, Eric (N0UIH)