[IRCA] September Eleven, Two Thousand Four A.D.

[IRCA] September Eleven, Two Thousand Four A.D.

A day for somber reflection.  However, my cat wanted no part of that,
waking me shortly after 6 a.m. PDT for his breakfast.  This woke ME up
sufficiently that I actually thought about turning the Drake ON.
Especially since it was still pretty dark outside, with the fog and
all.  So I did it, I turned it ON......

>From 0620-0645 I found nice signals from both HLKZ-1566 South Korea &
JOUB-774 Akita Japan.  Especially South Korea.  Their signal strength
rose to arm chair levels at times (and this with my horrid neighborhood
noise making machines all turned on full force).  They had several women
talking & laughing. Think it was a discussion program, probably in
Japanese.  Asian language at any rate.  During this discussion I heard
'for those of you who don't understand english' popped into their
conversation.  Rather amusing.  The JJ on 774 was not quite as well
received but in clearly, first with what seemed to be JJ classical
music, then at 0630 PDT my favorite program---Japanese/English lessons.
They were using phrases describing political corruption and public
cynicism about politics.  Wonderful :-)........Further checking found
hets (but no audio) on 837-873-882-891.

This reception (thru ghastly high noise levels) indicates that this
season has promise.  At least for those of us who don't have neighbors
with every electronic gadget known to man.  Brings back waves of
nostalgia for the good old days of 1976 & 1977.  Days of very little man
made noise.

Watch out Pat Martin.  I'll catch up with you yet...

73

don kaskey san francisco ca   drake r8a kiwa loop