RE: [IRCA] Humbug On Ads

Art,

I was driving from Saint Louis to LaPlata Missouri, and heard an ad I still recall. It was for a van line and moving company, and I cannot remember which one! The guy moving could not remember where he was moving either. Said things like: "Uhhhh, Duhhh, Name's on the water tower, World War I tank in front of the City Hall." It was hysterical!

The other fun was a trivia contest I heard going from Saint Louis to Kansas City. Every time a wrong answer was given "Stars & Stripes Forever" march by Sousa was played by a local high school band, and they STUNK!!! That was hysterical too! Off key, lots of wrong notes, and played too slow. Man, I had a hard time driving straight on the highway!

There are some clever commercials, but the plethora of political ones makes me ill.

Being an Independant, I need to examine more data before I make my election day choices.

Terry Klasek