[IRCA] Humbug on Ads

Hello,

Every four years agony comes through the radio in the form of political commercials. Each election they seem to get worse, and more frequent.

Old campaign ideas get recycled routinely like "Trickle down economics" from FD Roosevelt's 1932 campaign to blaming a government or administration for huge problems like blaming Herbert Hoover and the Republican party for the great depression. Hey, they did not cause it. The stockbrokers buying on margin was the major cause.

Too many ads harp on what the other person has not done rather than why they should be elected. No personal platforms or credentials.

Listening to radio is terrible until the elections are over, and it is worse on TV!

I know the stations love the influx of CA$H, but I despise the ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Klasek